Update 5/11/20 | May 11th Open For Appointments
Our community has been through a lot over the last several weeks and we hope you and your family remain in good health.
We have spent the last few weeks at home, doing our part to flatten the curve, knowing that as healthcare providers we would eventually be among the first to cautiously return to work. Oral health is vital to maintaining the good health and overall well-being of our community. With this in mind, we have been preparing all along, adapting our protocols to offer the safest possible care for you in this new environment.
In accordance with current ADA guidelines and pursuant to Executive Order by the State of New Hampshire, listing dentists among the Medical Professional industry sector as providers of essential services, I’m confident in safely resuming your care.
According to the Governor’s current guidelines; Keystone Dental Arts has resumed operations as of May 11th, with extraordinary protocols in place to keep you and our team safe.
Our office has always followed strict infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We continue to monitor the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
In addition, we require that you adhere to the following interim protocols:
- If anyone in your home is experiencing flu-like symptoms or has an active exposure to someone confirmed for Covid-19, you cannot enter the office.
- Only the patient, or patient + 1 parent, are permitted in the building. Others should plan to remain in the car or at home. Please be available by phone, text, or email for appointment updates and to schedule your next visit.
- Once you enter, a staff member wearing appropriate PPE will take your temperature with a non-touch device and dispense hand sanitizer. If you have an elevated temperature, you will be reappointed.
- If you arrive early for your appointment, please wait in the car until a few minutes before your appointment time.
- If possible, please wear a face mask and avoid any unnecessary close contact with others during your appointment.
Finally, we ask for your patience and understanding as we all adapt to this new reality. We will do our very best to maintain the timely adherence to schedule you have come to appreciate and we ask that you do the same.
We look forward to seeing all patients again. We are happy to answer any questions you may have, at any time, about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice.
For questions or to schedule a future appointment, please call our office at 603-692-9229.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Dr. Ian Roberts, DDS
Vendors Please Take Note: Entry to our building is for scheduled patients and staff only at this time. For all other business please call our office.